Monday, May 16, 2011

The Art of Running!

I’ve been telling people for about five years now that I think I’m having a midlife crisis. I don’t think many people believed me, but maybe you’ll change your mind when you hear this...wait for it...wait for it...

on Friday, May 13th I signed up for a MARATHON!!!

Like a real one! This means I will be running 26.2 miles in about seven months from now. I’ll keep you updated on my progress, but since this blog is all about the heART, I’ll also make sure each running post has an artistic spin.

So, without further ado...here’s a picture of what’s going to be getting a lot of miles in over the next few months and also what’s going to get me across the finish line! What’s so artistic about that??? Well, these puppies happen to be covered in Via Arte chalk! Pretty soon they'll probably be covered in blisters...ewww!

No comments:

Post a Comment