Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Exciting News!

A good friend of mine has published a screenplay on Smashwords! What does this mean??? Well, you can now own a copy of "Geeks -vs- Zombies," an original comedy/horror play written by James Kopp and David Rock! This show was featured for its second year at The Empty Space and proved to be a huge success once again. Word is spreading quickly about "Geeks -vs- Zombies" and I'm excited to see where it goes from here. Download your copy here for only $1.99 and check out the trailer here. How do I know this is so great? It's because I was the Assistant Stage Manager; actually... Assistant Zombie Wrangler the first year. I had the best time and got to see firsthand all the talent and dedication that went into every production. Please support these artists. They do what they love and that's what I admire the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment