Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy Birthday...

to the "Saint" of saintolive!  I love you, mom!  Thank you for helping me become the crafty person I am today.  Also, thanks for helping me learn how to "free up" and "go with the flow."  Since this is an OLYMPIC YEAR... the only way to celebrate is with going to the London GAMES!!!  Well, maybe we'll have to save that for RUSSIA, but for this year we'll be there in spirit as stitch number 8,806 on the American Flag that will be at the Olympics!!!  
Here's a picture of my mom, Meb, medals, and me!  We. Love. the. Olympics!!!



"Like the marathon, life can sometimes be difficult, challenging and present obstacles, however if you believe in your dreams and never ever give up, things will turn out for the best.” - Meb 

"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me!" - Phil 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment