Sunday, April 22, 2012

We LOVE Whole Foods and think their produce wall is so pretty.  So pretty in fact, that we needed to take a picture of it.  We then took it a step further by taking a picture in front of it.  Oh my goodness... who does this???, haha.  Secretly, I think we would love to be organic gardeners/farmers.  About two years ago, I actually got to work on a farm!!!  It's was only for three days I think, but I loved those days!!!  My friend had a CSA farm and she would grow produce and deliver them to her subscribers.  She has moved on to bigger and better things, but hopefully one day we will be able to farm again in Maryland.  In the meantime you can read all about her farming adventure, as well as get some delicious recipes here!  Below is a picture of our humble radishes that we just pulled a few days ago.  





No comments:

Post a Comment