Sunday, June 9, 2013

Junk Journals/Bobbies Swap

This post has been extremely long overdue.  It has been months (almost a year) since I received the sweetest package in the mail from Chacoy over at Living in La La Land.  I got in touch with her after we participated in a craft swap because I feel in love with her journals and bobbies.  She agreed to swap something with me.  Life was chaotic at the time and I've since then forgotten what I had sent to her (if I remember, I update this and post a picture).  I haven't forgotten what a beautiful journal and fun bobbies she sent to me.  The bobbies are so sweet, fun, and colorful.  The junk journal is put together so well and has tons of secrets stashed away like a chalkboard page, pockets, pinwheel, paint, a ribbon closure with charm, and so many other fun details.  I can't thank her enough for sharing her talent with us.  This journal will be filled with wonderful memories and happy stories.

       

       

       

       

       

        

No comments:

Post a Comment