Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bunches of Binders!

As I’m sitting here catching up on this blog and watching Pawn Stars with my dad, I can’t help but to think… should I have pawned all my college/masters binders?  I had my whole education stored up in these binders and while I think they should all be worth millions, guess which one was the only one I kept?  It was my high school binder.  I feel like my best writing and learning was done in those four years.  And to think… next year will be our 10 year reunion!  It’s pretty surreal.


2 comments:

  1. Are you going to the reunion?

    I think I still have some old school stuff too... Starting from elementary. We are both pack rats apparently :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reunion... YES! I'm excited to see everyone! You better be going!!! No more hoarding for me. I'm am tossing stuff like crazy and it feels so good. I still have all the mail you sent me though. I could never part with that. :)

    ReplyDelete