Sunday, July 1, 2012

One Fun Run!

The Color Me Rad 5K Run was... well, RAD ("An abbreviation of 'radical'--a term made popular by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Still primarily used by people on the West Coast who find words like 'cool', 'awesome', and 'tight' to be tired and overused; 'rad' is generally considered to be a much higher praise than the aforementioned superlatives. Also used as a general expression of awe.").  I love art and I love running, so this was pretty much the ultimate event for me!  Getting covered in bright colors and getting to run with friends was just what I needed.  The "after run fun" was great as well.  If you have never experienced a Color Me Rad Run... do it!!!  I just can't put into words how much fun it was, so I'll channel my inner Garey Busey and use this acronym instead.  The Color M e Rad Run is so fun because Colorful Outfits Look Obviously Rad, Making Everything Really Awesome, Duh!  So, go here and register for one already, duh! 



No comments:

Post a Comment