Thursday, January 21, 2010

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together." - Oprah Winfrey

It seems like it has been forever since our last post, but I promise we are being productive! As a matter of fact, we have a million things going on right now! So, whenever I get that little voice in the back of my head questioning our creative abilities I just tell it to look around at the chaos that is our house and that quiets that little guy right down. I love that our house looks like a tornado went through it at times. I love that there are paint brushes by my toothbrush in my bathroom sink. I love that it is almost February and there is a tinsel tree in my room! I love waking up with paint still on my hands and I love coming home to be greeted by a home that has been decorated with our creations. There is nothing complicated about it...I LOVE “Living the Creative [Teen] Life!” AND...I love how we utilize duct tape!


No comments:

Post a Comment