Sunday, August 22, 2010

“The end...question mark?”

Nope! It’s not the end. In fact...it’s just the beginning! Well, it’s actually more like the middle, but the point is that YOU still have two more weekends to see The Killing Ghost at The Empty Space (August 27th and 28th at 8 pm and September 3rd and 4th at 8 pm)! This show has a special place in my heart because this is the most involved I have been in a show...ever! I have had the best experience and this opportunity couldn’t have come at a better time and I am so thankful for the wonderful people involved. I love the cast! They are talented and so much fun to work with! I crack up every night and it never gets old! Getting to see how the whole process works has been so eye opening and I have so much respect for everyone involved in this show and in others. It takes a lot of time and dedication and I wish more people would come out and support their efforts. One of the coolest aspects is that this play was written and edited by actors in the show! Another amazing thing is that many of the people involved with this show have other commitments as well...jobs, other plays, and other written projects that they are working on. It is so refreshing to be in a room surrounded by so many creative people! The energy is truly contagious. I love hearing their ideas and getting caught-up in all their excitement! It is so much fun to be a part of and you can be a part of it too!



No comments:

Post a Comment