Thursday, August 26, 2010

555-STUD!!!

We just got the best invitation for a 50th Birthday Party the other day in the mail and the RSVP number was 555-STUD! It reminded me of a project I have wanted to do after I tried to help a friend hang a picture. Everything was gong well until we realized we had the wrong mounting kit. Oh well! We would have to go back to the drawing board and get the correct supplies the next day. Whenever I have to do a project that involves The Home Depot I always allow for a least three trips to the store for returns and exchanges. :) Anyway, we decided that we would still get some of the pre-work done and that involved finding the studs. We laughed so hard that night and we both ending up on the floor! “Let’s just put post-its” turned into, actually writing out S.T.U.D. on the post-it, which in turn turned into finding the studs on the other wall so we could then spell out M.U.F.F.I.N.! And then we thought…let this be the art! And so here it is…in all it’s glory! Post-it Note Wall Art! Eventually, I am going to quilt up some panels and do this the right way, but for now this will do!



No comments:

Post a Comment