Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Hammer!

We have been to LA a million times in the last few years and not once have we gone to The Hammer Museum. This needs to change, especially now since I have my student ID and I can get in for free! :)


Anyway, during this last LA trip I got to meet up with the coolest people ever, my super artistic friends... Amanda and Jorge who were checking out The Hammer!!! It was a short visit, but it was so good to see them. It’s been years and I miss them terribly, but they are doing amazing things! In college I had some art classes with Jorge and met up with Amanda in ceramics and the art studio. I would seriously be in there until the wee hours making art and I loved every minute. I was given this button from Jorge and it’s perfect! I wear it on a jacket and my students always comment on it.


Here’s the famous button and some others that I made from pictures taken when I went to Ireland!






























No comments:

Post a Comment