Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Why Buy It When You Can Make It?

I think sometimes I should just buy it! Case in point....these rings. I went to Ireland a couple of years ago and saw a ring similar to the ones I tried to make after I was inspired. Unfortunately, they didn’t turn out as wonderful as the one I saw, but hopefully I’ll get a little better. I got most of my materials at The Bead and Yarn Studio. They teach classes, so if you want to make a ring they can help. I love making these rings because they are so fast! In ten minutes you have a completed project! This is also a great way to use up some of those extra beads you have.


Here is the link to the Bead and Yarn Studio! They also teach knitting...one of my other favorite things. I get my knitting lessons from my grandma though! :)

http://www.beadandyarnstudio.com/index.html











No comments:

Post a Comment