Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Feed Me!

The other day I went to Trader Joe’s to pick up spaghetti sauce for dinner and apples for an art lesson I was going to be teaching later in the week. Whenever I go shopping I usually never get a cart or basket and follow the rule that I can only buy what I can carry. This time I grabbed a cart and ended up with all this...




















I got carried away! There was just too much good stuff. So, when I got home I turned on some music and got to work. A few hours later, I was ready to serve up this...



































Just...kidding! The first picture has treats that a friend made. She bakes for The Empty Space all the time. The chocolates came from another friend who went to culinary school. It shows because these were so good! Anyway, here’s how the real deal turned out...





2 comments:

  1. Haha! I fell for it. I was like, "Wow, those chocolates look amazing. Lindsay is a genius."

    ...But I still think you are a genius regardless! Awesome blog, lil lady. Nice, refreshing new look to boot!

    Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!!! No genius here... well, except for you! Sky blue makes it so fresh and so clean. ;)

    ReplyDelete