Saturday, December 25, 2010

You know you’re good when...

your mess is perfect! Kyle rocked the finishing touches on the Cafe Med wine bottles and I had to take a picture of his work station because we were admiring what was left behind when he was finished. My mom and I used to cross stitch a bunch and she would always say that the back needs to look as good as the front. Her back always looked neat and tidy and mine always had knots and extra strings and was a total mess, but the goal is to have both sides looking great! Kyle’s mess looks pretty perfect to me! He is such a creative person and wants to be an interior designer or baker in the future! He is already very successful at both and I can’t wait to see what he will do with all his talent!


P.S. Get your Chocolate Dipped Champaign bottles now for New Year's Eve!


No comments:

Post a Comment