Monday, December 6, 2010

Next Time Sing With Me!

Recently, I gave some students Advent Calenders to help them get in the Christmas spirit. Advent Calenders are a tradition for my family and it’s always so much fun to countdown to Christmas with them. Those calenders reminded me of my darling friend who turned 26 a few months ago! We had talked about birthday celebrations the year before and she told me she always thought it would be so cool to do a countdown for someone’s birthday who was turing 26. Each day would represent a letter of the alphabet and it would take the celebrator 26 days (A-Z) to open each gift. Well, a year later, I remembered and was able to meet up with her on the exact day her countdown was to begin! Ahhh, I love it when things like that work out! It made my day. I can’t take credit for this idea, but I do love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment