Friday, December 30, 2011

Donate Life Logo

My dearest friend, Linna, creates all of our graphic designs. She is so talented and I love to see all the projects she works on because they are all so fun. She's designed all our Saint Olive logs, my class shirts, cards, the logo for Socks-On, and so much more! She is truly amazing and I can't thank her enough for her friendship. Even though she is far away, whenever we talk if feels like no time has passed. It's been years, but I am finally going to fly out to Texas so we can talk in person. I wish it was March already!!! The best part is that we are actually going to do a run together! She has caught the bug!

Anyway, a few months ago I asked her to created a logo for our Donate Life Run/Walk shirts. They were amazing as always, however; we couldn't use them because of copywrite issues. Out of this sad news came something wonderful though. With the help of Bryan Stewart, we were approved by Donate Life America for the FIRST EVER city Donate Life logo!!! We have our own special font and everything!!! So thank you Linna and Bryan for helping Bakersfield make history!

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."
Dr. Seuss, The Lorax


No comments:

Post a Comment