Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ten

All I want for Christmas is... to sleep... for two whole weeks! I'm tired and delirious, but after this weekend things should ease up... for about 30 minutes, but I'll take what I can get! :) In the meantime, I'm going to play catch-up because like always we are late on posting... sorry! I'll be the first one to admit that I'm kind of reaching on this one, but I'm going to do my best to combine a bunch of things I love (Donate Life, running, nature, and crafts) into this next countdown update. I know, it's a stretch, but... "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit!" ;) So, without further ado, I present to you countdown #10... a handmade centerpiece! Now let me try my best to connect the dots...

Last Sunday, I probably did the most important and meaningful thing in my life. I was asked by my dad's doctor who did his lung transplant surgery to speak at the UCLA Heart and Lung Transplant Christmas Party. I was so nervous, but I did it! I can't even being to express how much all the doctors and team mean to me. At the end of the event, the centerpieces were given away and we were told that one of the team members had made them. SWEET!!! We love DIY!

So, what's the connection to running? Well, running is pretty much the ultimate Nature Walk! You can find everything you need to make your own centerpieces just like these by simply going for a run!

This countdown is fun, but if you want to give the Ultimate Gift... register to be an organ, eye, and tissue donor! Click on my e-campign to register!















No comments:

Post a Comment