Monday, December 12, 2011

ULTRA!

On November 12, 2011 I completed my first marathon (26.2 miles) and my first ULTRA MARATHON (32 miles)!!! I was out there (with friends... thank goodness for them) ALL DAY LONG!!! I’m serious! I started when it was dark and 10 hours and 54 minutes later I ended when it was dark!!! If you thought my feet looked disgusting when they were covered in Via Arte chalk, well believe me... that’s much more attractive than being covered in blisters. A month later and I still have the proof... gross. Anyway, the day after the ULTRA I took my dad to UCLA and I almost had to use the wheelchair. We were quite the sight “shuffling” down the medical plaza, but we did it! Like my favorite quotes says, “Your feet will bring you to where your heart is.

Want to do an ULTRA??? This is where I'll be next year... join me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment